Paul Launois 2018 Single Barrel - 6 Bottles - Closes 14/6-2019 at 11.00 am
This is an auction lot for 6 Bottles of the Paul Launois 2018 Single Barrel action being held June 14th 2019.
Julien Launois has selected two of his best parcels of Le Mesnil-sur-Oger to vinify his “Single Barrels 2018”. The 5 toasts of the 10 new oak barrels, made by “Tonnellerie Artisanale de Champagne” and a conscientious bâtonnage (stirring of lees) has led to a selection of 10 unique still wines for Champagne.
Known as one of the best terroir in Champagne, Le Mesnil sur Oger ensures the quality and the rarity of these wines.
You will have your say in ageing, and on the dosage and thus become the
co-creator of your vintage 2018.
The “Single barrel” auction sale from Champagne Paul Launois is a one-of-a-kind event. ChampagneHub will share with you an exceptional experience, the dream of champagne connoisseurs to get their hands on a high-end and tailor-made wine: Your Champagne.
You can see more about the Single Barrel here: https://youtu.be/hinAWoA4BU4
Conditions / Rules:
- The Lot price includes a €10 auction participation fee, this will be used to cover our cost in relation to participating in the auction.
- The Lot price is a share of the total estimation of what we believe it will cost to buy the Champagne plus the auction participation fee.
- If we are not successful in the bidding, your buy-in less €10 will be refunded immediately
- If we are successful in the bidding, congratulations you will become the owner of some truly unique bottles. We will charge a standard shipping fee where relevant and a 5% administration and packing fee, which we will deduct from your buy-in, and the remainder of your buy-in will be refunded.
- The delivery time will be indicated on each Lot as this can vary from product to product.
- Should we not have sold all lots available in an auction, but still be successful in the bidding, we will divide the remaining lots amongst the purchased lots, according to your buy-in, e.g. should we be successful in our bidding at half the price we estimate with only half the lots sold, you will receive double the number of bottles you have actually opted for.
- This is an advance purchase, meaning that the Champagne is currently a still wine in barrel, it needs bottle fermentation and a minimum of 3 years of ageing before it is released. This means that you will get your bottles at this time. You can also opt for expended ageing and late disgorgement.